The past 10 months have been hard on everyone. At the garage we’ve faced furlough, temporary closure, staff changes and big fluctuations in the work coming through the door. But we’re still here and still working away in our little corner of Dronfield.
We’d like to thank our wonderful customers, who, since lockdown 1 have been the best. You’ve carried on booking in your vehicles, been understanding while we adapt to different ways of working and been super supportive throughout.
As of the 1st March we’ll be back open as normal. That means standard hours and accepting the same work we always have. Of course, we’ll be continuing to work in a Covid safe way by;
- Always wearing masks when in the office/reception
- Wearing masks when entering a customer vehicle
- Wearing new gloves with each customer vehicle
- Working at a safe distance from one another
- Regular washing of hands
- Hand sanitiser is being used before handling things like keys or paperwork
To book in your car or enquire about some work you want doing on your vehicle, get in touch.